When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, January 14, 2011

Normality

I will probably go over things I have said previously but if I do, it will be by accident.

I like this blog.  I decided to remove the background image of zero's and one's because I thought it was mis-leading.

People hate me, they really do.  Often times I think what it was like for Paul Reubens of Pee Wee Herman fame.  I wish it was like that for me.  I would just love their hate to bare its teeth but instead they turn it around and make you're the one who hates.

Paul Reubens in some work he found (or rather probably found him) promoting "unscrewamerica.org".  At present, he is listed as doing voiceovers for "The Smurfs 2011" movie.

My life is a lie.  My freedom is a lie.  How must that make one feel?  People don't care.  I care and don't.  I live in this house, which is also a lie.  I live here, being tortured day in and day out by a religious order that is trying to persuade me come hell or highwater to live their way.  They are shoving it down my throat.  I would rather be alone than having to be killed with your hate motivated kindness.

Because of this cult, my life is ruined.  Susan Milne is some kind of crazy woman.  See?  I just named you.  You came in to my high school education with those four others.  How you got the Ministry of Education to employ you all, I don't know.  Woman, there is something wrong with you.  And because of your association with those four others then I don't think me and you are on the same page.  God, I hope your ass gets thrown in jail where it belongs.  Screw you.  There is something wrong with you.  You have ruined my life.

Her number is 00640272735140.  Call her and give an ear full of what this bitch deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment