When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, January 14, 2011

Happiness in slavery

Many times recently I struggle to find the words to make up my entries.

I will probably be a slave for the rest of my life.  Now, orgasms are important to me.  Yes, it is a sin - it could be deemed selfish, but I think I would rather be in control than have the machinery do it for me at the will of someone else.

I shouldn't have to do this.  Why me?  When will the hatchet be buried?

I want to say, my blog is looking well in order thanks to the template designer.  I discovered that tool after all this time - four months.  A reminder, the handle 'unwashedflyer' is just one of those random Microsoft generated handles.  It was given to me by them and it stuck.  Expect more changes on the blog.

People should not go or ditch Facebook and come to Blogger if you can do what you can do here.  Facebook appears to me to be plain.  Andrew Zuckerberg is a billionaire, he is a rich Jew.

No comments:

Post a Comment