When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spooky

Wow, my one hundredth entry.

So... it has come to my attention that my chilled water was being spiked.  That is why I was feeling violent when all along I thought there was something else going on.  I can only guess it was with alcohol or some agent to make me feel how I did.  If you read back, you will find evidence of similar reports of this.

And, I know why.  Yes, I think it is funny that Jewish-American man from Philadelphia or New Jersey gets angry because of the voodoo he practices.  Though, he could have been acting.  They're all pro's at that, aren't they?  Those Jewish-Americans, Irish-Americans, Italian Americans... whatever race they are - they all practice voodoo.  They'll put a curse on you.  Beware.  BE VERY AFRAID.

I don't know when big mighty international gangster is going to kill me in my sleep.  I guess he has already won his pathetic little war against me.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment