Well the tenth anniversary should be over by now. People have remembered, people have grieved... I don't get how last years remembrance was called "unlike no other" as I would think the media would call this one that being the tenth. Oh, and no attacks happened despite Al-Qaeda terrorists in New York City or Washington D.C. apparently ordered to cause "as much destruction as possible". Maybe the United States government will ally with Al-Qaeda in the future?
On this blog, it should be no secret by now that I too am a victim of terrorism. In the late eighties, and also continuing on today. Either by the I.R.A. or the United States government, or both. I do very much doubt that Al-Qaeda, formed in, according to their Wikipedia page, the late eighties were responsible. There would have been no way for them to have known to strike, they didn't know me. Anyway, those Muslim extremists frown upon alcoholism, adultery... that's what Sharia law is about. Sharia law is very conservative, about as conservative as conservative gets. It is extreme right. Europe is under a stealth take over by Muslims and Sharia law is recognised in parts, including in Britain.
All signs point to however, former George Bush Snr. being responsible. Being in Texas, in Houston, the N.A.S.A. association, diverted from California, a "head spook" of the Central Intelligence Agency, also around the time of the formation of the Omega Agency, a staunch anti-homosexual... can I go on? Then when his son gets power after the biggest election scandal in United States history, he has it in for me too, OBVIOUSLY. Heh. These people are part of the Illuminati, this world is their oyster. Bush Snr. must be about as old as my father, old age will get him sooner or later.
Then I believe I was abducted and probed on an operating table and its why, either because of what they did then or the impact of the plane accident on my head, I can only do very basic mathematics. I might have brain damage. Don't be fooled by these people. These people will torture and kill ANYONE who gets in their way or is a threat, or does something they don't like. Well, I'm not going to go on.
Yet, here I am over twenty years later, alive, but they're still on my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment