Well, there is something. Paul Holmes new book was number one in the country this week. I will say that in truth he has absolutely no sympathy for the tragedy that happened and just wants to make money from it. He has done that. But me and you Mr. Holmes, still have a bone to pick, bastard. I know you read this blog you cunning old man. Just who the hell do you think you are? Am I suppost to believe you have saved my life, Mr. Holmes? You have done nothing like that. Actually, you're killing me slowly with your Freemason advocated torture you son of a bitch. I was glad when your mother died, faggot. You are going to fucking pay for what you have done here, bitch. I will make you my bitch one day and then you will know what its like to be me every single fuckin' day you old man. Screw you. YOU ARE THE TERRORIST.
I don't give a fuck whether I have your support or not anymore you pedophile lovin' motherfucker. Suck my cock.
No comments:
Post a Comment