Another Saturday, another column. He has put out a new book about the Mount Erebus disaster of the late eighties and in a nutshell, an Air New Zealand plane crashed killing all on board down Antartica way. Air New Zealand used to fly their planes down there for an aerial tour of the mountains and snow from Christchurch I think.
He types up those columns about this and that but do you think he holds any credibility? Because if you take the 'Abstain for the Game' campaign column calling the entire project stupid, how can he say that? How can he say that when I suspect he had something to do with that all along? Me and Mr. Holmes go way back. I hope these entries with his name typed in them make it on to the highest ranking pages of Google. I'd enjoy that kind of attention. Right now, they could be way way back in the back of search results with the keywords 'Paul Holmes'. As in, like in the hundreds. I haven't checked. If only there was an easy way to find out? Google has changed in recent times because I used to use a search engine by the name of Lycos that had the ability to display webpages in a pop-up window before even clicking on them to log on. Google has upgraded to do the same as them, coincidently. Ha.
It is staggering how much pull Paul Holmes has in this world, period. Crime, media, government... you name it, he has the power. Who I suspect is a high ranking Freemason, thus, loyal the cause of Jews around the world. He can make or break anyone, he has the power of god. You would always want to be on his good side, with that said, of course. However I'm not. He has a daughter. In fact, an adopted daughter that the media didn't hold back with jokes to do with involvement in 'P' or meth, when she had been doing it and got caught. They said,"I wonder how long it will be before Millie Holmes shaves her head?"... refering to Britney Spears doing the same about this time five years ago after her breakdown. Do I have sympathy? Why should I? Paul Holmes has it in for me and just wants to kill with kindness. No, not only that, also hate. What is a form of torture although I don't know what exactly it is called such as lack of sleep, sleep deprivation. In one position for so long, forced rendition. Actually, I think what is happening to me is another form of stoning with religious motivation, only electric shocks plus also hi-tech slavery to add to it. I doubt they'll ever be put behind bars for this and there is no evidence plus the people who do this along with their associates will deny it all the way.
Paul Holmes was foolish enough to cross the line between fantasy and reality and go where he did where it was uncalled for and he was not welcome after. I am still unsure as to whether it is really him or he is being used by someone he knows, likely a criminal figure, to represent him out here in the civil war against little man being erased, me.
If I am such a problem, what am I still doing here? I should sue for at least $320,000 dollars in reparation and no your distractions and cover-ups I hope, will not work. This treatment I experience should cease immediately, it is well over-due. I am being set up here, to fail. I need like a new name, a new face, a new place to live. The New Zealand government does this for people like me but had to take a long, drawn out detour away from what should have happened at the unnecessary expense of so much money, so many lives, with the help of those who know the Prime Minister of New Zealand personally that have the power to do such things. I don't believe these people that I have wronged are genuinely that angry, they're putting it on. They are also jealous.
This should end immediately and never come back again. I'd be better for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment