Well, its my nephews birthday tomorrow. He must be turning eleven. Wow, its already been eleven years. He probably isn't into Bob the Builder anymore but this Ben 10 cartoon character. In fact, Ben 10 is I think Japanese anime. So happy birthday and one day you might know me more than just someone who is only raised on occasion like when your mother and your father are talking in bed.
Tomorrow is also the same day I attempted suicide about two years ago and then left home to live out of my car for about four or five months because I had enough of how it was there.
I dropped twenty kilograms in that time.
Wow, it is so much more easier to type these entries up than it was before.
You would know this by now but I'm an enemy of the state and they will do whatever it takes to kill me. It must be during the day, because of a satellite in the sky, that makes me feel how I feel. I hate it. Well, screw them. They aren't going to get any more cooperation from me. A government in this world has the power to kill people from space such as by heart attacks and so on.
I think they're American.
No comments:
Post a Comment