When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, June 17, 2011

Talk about zionism and freemasonry

My father is a simple man.  I don't know whether he has always been that way.  Actually, I think there are things about my father that I don't know and possibly never will.  But, this entry isn't about my father.  This entry will be about Zionism, Freemasonry, the current president of the United States and the government that he is a part of, plus the government of New Zealand.  How my father comes into this is because I was telling him what I thought about the subjects above yesterday.

The Jewish people have a brutal history, being persecuted by Adolf Hitler of Nazi Germany during WW2.  I might be wrong, but I sense that almost every Jew is so sensitive about the holocaust that they could resort to almost killing you over it if you don't agree with the holocaust history.  Did six million Jews really die?  I doubt it.  And I doubt that because six million people is an extraordinary number of people to have died in a type of mass-murder. 

But the Jewish race bounced back and it was a big bounce.  They are media, they are politicians, they are bankers, they are organised crime.  It is known that Jews hold enormous power generally within the United States of America.  There is a conspiracy theory out there that says that Jews were told to stay home on the day of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.  I think I almost believe it.  Add to that, I have been pondering over that other conspiracy theory as to whether the Mossad were responsible for the September 11th terrorist attacks and either were doing the United States dirty work or it was actually an attack on the United States by Israel.  Zionists are there, and they're dangerous.

Then they have this apparent relationship with Freemasons.  Another queer belief or religion that has found a place within the United States government and I suspect, right inside the Oval office of president Barack Obama.  If you are an enemy of Zionism AND Freemasonry, you better watch your back!  Like me.  So who can blame me for any anti-Zionist and Freemason rhetoric when they want to do everything in their power to persecute me?  Of course its them.  It was them in the late eighties and it is still them now.  My psyche is too soft to be taken advantage of for me to change my mind, so don't. 

They are also in little New Zealands government and that is obvious to me with the recent passing of the illegal file-sharing law which now makes it a crime to file share pirated material.  The timing of the law being passed or being passed at all speaks volumes about the kinds of politicians that are within the New Zealand government.  I will probably cooperate, but might be tempted to break that law.

So that's it.  I will finish by saying that because of the above it shouldn't necessarily make one a Nazi.  I think I should hope it doesn't.  You can have my views and not be a Nazi.

No comments:

Post a Comment