When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, June 18, 2011

For the record

About three weeks ago, I suspect I was poisoned for a third or fourth time with engine oil being put in my tomato puree.  I use tomato puree for my noodles but it is kind of like you're eating pasta, however you aren't.  Who has done that?  I suspect these Maori and Pacific Island neighbours who have come down here from Auckland (the city of this country that New Zealand revolves around), or some rough Hells Angel pro-American type who has illegally come into my home (with Police knowledge) and poisoned my tomato puree because they would rather have me dead and gone than rehabilitated for my sexual deviation.  Plus, some stranger that I suspect is ex-New Zealand airforce. So, I guess I know what I'm doing in this house. 

Events that happen in the world have to reflect that and yes, I want to see the United States pay terribly for their complete unlawful involvement that is way under their jurisdiction, but out of bounds.  They do so however because of organised crime.  There is a mastermind of this and you, the reader, might know it.  It could have begun from the ideas of a British think tank.

This is no accident, this is a set up.  I think I have been always aware of that and have constantly complained about why I'm here, why I'm not somewhere else and far away and perhaps that way with the medication I need to help me in my mentality, everyone will be better off for it.  There has been no talk with me between whoever these people are, and me.  Only my parents.  Are they afraid that I am going to know what is happening here and reject them, then end of story?  I think so.  Instead, they draw this out without me involved for their own ends.  I will be dead in this house, just you wait.

Right now, I might need medical attention but if I go to the hospital, I will be lied to by socialist movement doctors and will not be helped because they will think I don't deserve it because they believe I am responsible, like everyone, for the mass-murder that has happened over the last ten years by a Zionist associated order that is in contradiction to their grievance of the Nazi Germany holocaust.  The second holocaust is still happening, but Jews are responsible.

Is it so much more simpler than that?

Can't win against these guys.  You could be already dead before you know anything that might change anything.  They have that within their power.  So how does one fight back?  Defend yourself first and do whatever you can within your power, even if that means using your penis, to hurt the vicious and relentless oppressor of the United States of America along with their Zionist ally, Israel.

The damage should be done to their government establishment and not to the people who on second thought, are innocent compared to those responsible of the tyranny of the United States superpower.

Yes, I am anti-American but I would still have an American girlfriend.   I am anti-Semitic but would still have a Jewish girlfriend.  That is how much I love women.

No comments:

Post a Comment