When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, June 4, 2011

Death imminent

I am giving you all a twelve hour warning of what I believe will be my imminent murder, tonight, before three o'clock tomorrow morning.  There could be a series of these warnings until I hit the nail so to speak on the head and after in which case, I will be found dead eventually after entry is gained into my tomb of a house.

Speaking of murder, it has been a gruelling demise for me, a slow killing off of this innocent victim of an American new world order conspiracy as I have put it myself.  To break it down, I am innocent of all the crimes against humanity that have happened since this moved up to the next level in 2003, regardless of what I may have thought of them all.  This is an American thing, I believe, and I believe that from the infiltration of unknowns of the United States government,  including a publicly known Zionist lobby and Freemason association, of what remains to be the most powerful government in the world but is on an undeniable decline that even her enemies such as rogue Islamist terrorist groups and China believe in.  They believe in the idealism. 

Yes, it is true that they have come to the aid of countries in times of desperate need.  As of recently, Haiti, but not ours, as we declined help from in truth, the tyrannical superpower of the United States.  As for a new world order, I do doubt whether those merely lucky leaders of their bible thumping clique will actually ever rule this world first hand.  As I have said, it will only take one more step for them to climb the ladder to make that so.  When they do, it will have to be a one world under god for them to honour and to carry over their credibility to their heaven on earth next world.  But being as carefree like me as they really are, don't count on that.

Nineteen eighties pop group Tears For Fears said it best, love is Gods worst mistake.  That could be especially true in my case but not the others who are considered nobodies in this world we live in that people only care if you're rich or famous when you do wrong or perhaps even have something to gain for themselves out of it.

Keeping this short and sweet, I won't be surprised if this blog is hacked and all the entries removed after my death or when I turn off this computer later tonight to not serve as the voice from beyond the grave as one of the reasons I intended this whole effort to do.

I will be killed after an unlawful and unfair godly advocacy of trespass by unknowns who have achieved invisibility, who aren't ghosts or spirits, but are really using their cloak from an invention of government that I assume is the United States and is not being used properly for espionage as it should to begin with.  I might be poisoned or suffocated but I don't really know.  All I can guess is that I will be murdered professionally.  I could have a pill put in my mouth.

Farewell to you all and if I do live, there might be more of these warnings in future when I sense the timing is right.  See some of you, if you have not chosen to convert and died already, in hell.

Farewell.

[UPDATE:  I live to see another day but the ever present threat of death remains from the god of the United States government and criminals who have gained the most power and are associated with the American dictatorship.  Please keep in mind however I can die at any time and the risk is increased more for me than anyone else.]

No comments:

Post a Comment