When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pope benedict: christian catholic hypocrite of the holy war

I read in a monthly magazine publication that I buy each time (I won't name which) that Pope Benedict "led Roman Catholics into Holy Week" on April 17th. Here is the report word for word.

-----

"Pope Benedict led Roman Catholics into Holy Week celebrations on April 17th, telling the lively Sunday crowd that "man will pay the price for his pride if he believes technology can give him the powers of God."

The pope, who recently celebrated his 84th birthday, reinforced traditional views about the Catholic religion, explaining that people need to be careful not to let their faith become tainted or threatened by technology. "From the beginning men and women have been filled - and this is as true today as ever - with a desire to 'be like God', to attain the heights of God by their own powers," he said.

The pope noted that advances in technology have bettered our life on earth in many ways, but that they have also increased possibilities for evil and chaos and that people need to "abandon the pride of wanting to become God," if they wish to maintain a relationship with him. It seems science and religion are at odds once again, what a shock!"

-----

What a stupid blatant hypocrite. Christianity, Catholicism, isn't what it used to be before the day that everything changed. We're in a changed world now and eventually, religious leaders like the pope will get their desires fulfilled by having their word of god become the norm and Gods kingdom reign on earth. He knows it. He also knows that the Sicilian mafioso, who use the catholic religion to initiate their members, are the C.I.A. lovin' technocrats that the pope likes to side with.  By the way,  in the past referring to the code of silence as a back-hand in his speech against abuse victims of the Catholic church throughout the years. Homosexuality as an "abomination". Yeah, I think I know whether I am an enemy of the pope and his one billion followers or not. I am.

So this man that the pope refers to as going to "pay the price", was that a threat? He should take a look at himself in the mirror first as one of the figureheads of this holy war going on in this world being fought with socialist and technological means. Screw you and your fucking god, whoever he is.  John Lennon?

No comments:

Post a Comment