The reason why this blog is black and white is because I believe it expresses a morbidness about the content I have put up. The content is what makes this blog, a blog. It wouldn't be appropriate to put up multi-coloured rainbows with such content backing it up. This isn't the gay and lesbian rainbow community online hub.
Well, it is seven in the evening and it is this time of night and the quietness with it that makes me want to get all spooky and tell you such things like I am about to.
Invisibility is possible. We, for sure, aren't really living in the twenty first century, right? We are still in the twentieth. I have been under surveillance by governments and crime for a lifetime, and I think it is safe to say that will never change until I am dead. Until I am... resting in peace, hahaha! Ya get it? Sarcasm.
I should feel sorry for my father. Providing something I suspect could be true about him, is, then I might take his side despite what he has done. It has been that way for me. Its strange because I think he knows something that I don't, I am sure of it. Then, I don't know.
We're finished. We're finished with this stupid idealogical crap that we have been forced to get caught up with, especially me, instead of concentrating on what we are really suppost to be doing such as living our lifes and everything that is part of doing that. If it was about capitalism versus communism, yadda yadda yadda... please. The two have many things in common and when I think about it, it is a wonder that there was ever a rivalry. I understand now that socialism which I believe to be different than communism, is unavoidable. But, it doesn't have to be seen that way. It seems to me that socialism is being used as a description for merely a neighbourhood watch group against a suspected child sex predator with the president of the United States as the leader! Okay, so that is socialism and the nitty gritty of that is paper distrubution, phone calls from neighbour to neighbour and so on. As you would know by now, in the world of the king, it sparks off other things along those lines that is part of the new world order I have been talking about. Is it a mental thing? Its like, okay, if he believes he is really Jesus Christ or Osama Bin Laden (which I really did believe I was during some time), then it is better than believing he is just some perverted dickhead that can't get enough pussy or something else of less credibility. Sigh, what a load of crap that I just couldn't, no matter after how much brainwashing, couldn't believe in one hundred percent. Whats more, others actually bought it too!
Speaking of the president, the Oval office needs a man (or woman, probably not Hillary Clinton) in there that won't pander to religious groups such as the Freemason church and will say no to any organised crime influence. Idealism doesn't work. How can it? You need to sense it, you need to breathe it, you need to live it.
Look, I'm finished with this. I think there will come a time when the United States can become truly great again but it either has to be soon or in another fifty to one hundred years. This is a critical time. Sometimes I wish that China would rule us because I bet they would cut out all the bullshit that happens to be the United States downfall! The United States and her allies soon, could be in line for major financial reform that I believe is part of the one nation under god philosophy. China will be left out in the cold but will probably like what they hear from the saboteurs of capitalism of the United States and will go along for the party.
Politicians like Bill Clinton, Howard Dean and Barack Obama might seem all in order on the face of it, but their true colours are vague underneath and that is their extreme left beliefs. Then you have the opposite, Ronald Regan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush and their hardline stance.
I'm done, until next time maggots.
No comments:
Post a Comment