When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No kinection?

In the latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine (issue 61) there are two pictures of the Microsoft Kinect.  In the first, on page 70, it has the pehirphel as a device that looks like a long black remote control sitting horizontally on the tripod.

But, on page 82 and 83 in a double spread it has what is suppost to be the same machine but not like it appeared on page 70.  It looks more like a sky decoder box like how I believe it should be.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or have I discovered some kind of Microsoft conspiracy?

xbox to kinect with wp7 0


One looks like you could sit a cup of coffee on it but the other looks like something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment