When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, February 10, 2011

In the mountains

My father has told me that together we could be travelling to where is called the Central Plateau at the end of the month to round off the summer of 2010/2011.

I am excited about this.  I can't wait to get down there and experience that part of the country.  The mountains, the desert, the cold temperatures.  My father grew up there.

What could likely ruin it though is my still pretty much unknown cause of my anger.  I think the New Zealand government implanted something inside of me to monitor me but aid in their persecution to protect national security.  Yes, I was abducted - if not born into this deal.  It isn't fair.  And the question of fairness begins at the beginning.  I shouldn't have to apologise for anything.

I feel slightly angry just thinking about it but right now, minus the technological generated anger that dwells inside me (hi-tech slavery) - I feel fine.

That is the cause of all of my problems - it isn't necessarily anything I do.

I want my life back and mountains get ready for us.  We could be coming to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment