I must be following about over twenty blogs now. But I've caught onto something, I really shouldn't be.
Chi bidwee? If I was your boyfriend I would think twice about letting you put up a risque photograph of yourself on your blog sitting on your bed. Are you like a couple of young Asian swingers? You said you worked for FOX broadcasting over the Christmas break. This is nothing against you, but FOX owe me. FOX happen to owe me big time for what they have done. What does FOX even mean anyway? I don't think it actually abbreviates anything.
Susan of 'Susans World'. I think you're a fraud. Enough said.
'Living Without Brenna'. The same as above but I won't say those magic words that could get me killed. Oh, fuck it, you are a CIA operative.
Ryan. Yeah, nice try, buddy. You are a two faced China man. Stop appealing to my sympathy.
I think you're all liars. At least, the blogs that are active. I will be removing the above blogs listed because you all suck. Especially that little Asian princess. Screw you all. I guess I will find more friends like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment