When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank god for google

Because it has reminded me to write my blog entry of that I will not put off any longer from now.

People can be really annoying some times, even the people I love can be annoying too but we get over that.

I actually still have most of this blog written down in text books when I was in heated delusional rages and merely significant delusions.  Well, about this time ten years ago I did think I was Jesus Christ then I went on to reveal that to a social worker a year later after the fact.

Oh, Greta, please be with me and make love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment