When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, July 19, 2013

Synthetic cannibis: the end of an era, for now

Synthetic marijuana is now illegal in New Zealand until these producers can prove to the government their products are safe for people to use in our society.

I haven't done them all, but I have done the supposed strongest.  With my chronic-pain it helps immensely so I just would have liked the government to have recognised those like us who need these experimental drugs to help with our severe pain.

If these drugs weren't safe how come I was able to break every rule in the book to do with them and still be all here?  I drank high-percentage alcoholic wine, by the bottle, I took anti-psychotic medication, I drank beer, I mixed synthetics together, I was rolling up really fat joints, I would be smoking non-stop because I just couldn't get enough of the pain-free feeling I was feeling with it inside of me.

I would even smoke, drink bourbon and cola, then take a pill, all at the same time.

I think the government should have continued to allow them to be sold and have these producers prove while they are they should stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment