Wow. So on August 23rd will be the three year anniversary now of my blog, wowee.
I had dreamed my blog would reach such a milestone given time. I am weary about giving away too much information because it can be used against me, however I am convinced that even if I were to go completely underground it would do little good out there actually.
So me and Greta have been together almost eight months now, wow. We got together right on the beginning of the year, I don't think there can be a better time to start a relationship, we met at Christmas time 2012. Greta is kind of my second love, only my second, my first was an American actually and she has a profile on the Internet with her picture, she is also Jewish. But then, we can go back even further I suppose if we were to count my very first, she has such a sweet name too, it is very a nice name, her name was Naomi.
We consider what we have together as a relationship but she goes with other men I just wish she would tell me a bit more about these things but I don't feel as if I have to get even with her. Okay, maybe I do. But I still can't, I have some difficulty in the first instance because I feel heartbroken if I were to be with another woman I would feel bad about it and it would be out of anger really anyway and that is not how love should be. Love should be purely well, based on affection. She has been with many, many men while we have been together and I have only been with two others, only two, laugh out loud.
We could take off down to the central North Island to be in the snow. I haven't been in the snow before, so that will be a new experience.
She cares for me if nothing else, I need care. I have no one else to rely on because me and my parents always, and I mean always, fight, I don't know my sisters, I don't know my children, I don't know my extended family.
The president of the United States is void.
I have been listening to a lot of Death Cab For Cutie and no they do not have a new album out.
I thought I would probably be dead by now but I'm still here. I was abused by rich and powerful men from overseas, Christian homosexuals and Christian pedophiles, from a young age, it is really quite disgusting. What is even more disgusting is they aren't being held accountable in any way and I just get all the blame or flak, in other words, I have to bite the bullet.
Well, I don't know what more to say. This blog on second thought probably won't become a dedicated travel blog, I just can't travel the way I am because people out there want to hurt me and my partner. I mean maybe a few days but I don't know, I feel uneasy about it.
I have been drinking a lot to help relieve my chronic pain and I drank so much last night I was paralyzed and thought I was going to die.
So be safe so me and Greta are wishing you well.
No comments:
Post a Comment