When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kim Dotcom...

... and Hollywood.  So recently it came out that it was Joe Biden, the vice-president of the United States, who met with Hollywood movie executives to attempt to take down Kim Dotcom.  Dotcom would not name his source, but I bet whoever his source is, he or she is a two-faced play both sides of the game rat that shouldn't be trusted.  The thing that gets me is, I don't believe Hollywood is serious about business.  With them wanting to combat piracy by unfairly targeting Kim Dotcom and not going across the board with the deal, plus also these actions over ten years too late instead of regulating the Internet from the start, and movies that are to please the Yosemite Sam's of this world, Hollywood just can't be taken seriously.  Hollywood, New York City... anywhere where there is entertainment but particularly the movie and music industry.  You can exclude Bollywood, or can you?

Just a thought or two about this and on the eve of the Batman: Dark Knight movie premiere shooting, but I'm only now posting about it of course.

What can I say, as much as I hate Hollywood... their rumoured heavy Jewish influence by, as John Travolta apparently said, "homosexual Jewish men", I'm pleased by what has happened.  I mean, if he stormed the cinema where the movie was screening and just continuously shot at the projector screen then okay.  But he killed innocents, unfortunately.

Only in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment