Remember, I am in the cross-hairs of some extremely rich and powerful people and they include the people pictured above in my splash. They won't take no for an answer and they don't know when to quit. They have taught me that I have to do this or that to get my way. What has been happening to me over the past nine years happened to my mother in the sixties and she almost killed my sister because of it. There are still things about my family that are secret and I don't know, I might never will. If I really wanted to, I could cut my immediate family out of my life totally and what has happened over the past twenty four hours makes me want to. All I have to do is just think about how our mother kept an eighteen year secret from us or how our father doesn't have my best interests at heart and in mind. Our family name is fake, it is most probably not our true name. This is bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment