When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, February 6, 2012

I was going to log on last night and type out another entry but I didn't feel up to it.  I thought I usually would at that time of day but nope, not that time.

Now that I brought up previously my nights being peaceful and painless they have actually changed from not being so anymore.  One night I felt like I did during most days, during the middle of the day.

Has anyone noticed that the news media hasn't been talking about the high petrol prices?  Especially how they used to a couple of years ago?  I guess it just isn't such a big deal anymore.

This is Twitter kind of garbage, not Blogger.  Well, signing out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment