Guess what? I have suddenly begun writing my entries on paper again. Fear not, because there will be no brash anti-christian rhetoric from me anymore like how this blog began in its infancy about over a year ago now. My blog is still mine, I have changed the password, and the password to my e-mail is not saved and is only known by memory. So I think I should be safe.
I am not a king. That is just a mind-trick by some rich and powerful people who want me to believe that, and if not, then think I am, so they have more reason to kill me. Me and my immediate family should have called it quits here a long time ago but we stayed, and have turned this place into a clusterfuck of a mess. No, we didn't. They did. In 2012 however, more has changed. I don't think I want to know my parents anymore, my family has been split up. That's all I will say about that for now.
I have been duped once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment