When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sister

My first post when this blog became more about me, was about my sister.  Not my second step-sister, but my first step-sister.  They are my step-sisters or half-sisters because they were from previous relationships my mother had.  Two of them, I think.

I never really knew any of my outside family besides my mother and father.  Just the other week, my aunty... or cousin died from cancer.  However, I believe she might have been murdered.  Another murder.  Is there not one member in my family that hasn't been murdered?  Murdered either by man or by god, too.

My father wouldn't make this stuff up.  He has been telling me about it.  If I asked him whether he could drive me over to our neighbouring province to see her grave he would likely do so.  So, she must be really gone.

I didn't know her, never did.  But this isn't suppost to be about my aunty or cousin, this is about one of my sisters.

Wow.  She has made, with her life partners help, quite a life for herself and now her two children.  There is a rift between her and our mother, though.  She doesn't like how she was brought up by her.  What a laugh.  Well, I know the truth and I think she does too.  She knows the truth so is she going to renounce those same people who she answers to today, who made my mothers life hell, and hers, back in the nineteen sixties or is she rather going to continue to submit and pass the celebrity status and risk of a life of pain, paranoia and misery down to her children if they don't learn any lessons? 

Are her children, when they get to about age thirteen, going to fall into the same world of crime like I did (with government help), start discovering themselves and other teenagers sexually, have the government of god work their disasterous magic anywhere on this green earth as reactions?  Has she been forced to raise them Christian to keep them in line as best as she can to prevent anything wrong from happening?  Catholic, perhaps?  Gee, I wish my parents had of done that for me because I'm like, just, you know, so special.

Does she sometimes wish she could have her superiors let her go?  Will they not do this?  What right do they have to abduct us into these lives of mimicking fame with real celebrities, not fortune, and have hell to pay or endure when things don't go their way?  There is no way out of this for us, for me.  I want to leave.  It is clear to me that I can't live my life the way that these extremely rich and astronomically powerful men and woman want me to.  Is that not good enough?  These people I speak of now and have spoken of, in the past, I am sure, have crossed the line anyway.  Its not what they do, to do what they do.

She told me she wants to know me as her brother but perhaps now she doesn't want to know me anymore.  That means so much, I feel.  I want her to realise that she shouldn't give in to these people and fight them rather than surrender then cooperate.  I have been doing so for almost ten years.  Thats what it has been, a fight, every day, to survive.  I haven't been living like a dictator.  I was able to break out, twice.  Still, though, the fight isn't over and that was even when I was living on the other side of town.

When my parents are dead, and I am dead, and I will likely die before my parents, will she inherit with or without a written will what I, and only I, am in line for?  Millions of dollars, really.

Just something I wanted to put out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment