I've been wanting to do this entry for a while now and I feel that blame should lie with who is really responsible for these things that happen instead of me, once again, being used as a scapegoat.
I haven't got anywhere with my quest to find out why this happens to me but I think that the government is involved in what does happen. The government are just as guilty as their criminal associates. When you hear or read about the mob going through Christian reform, don't believe it. I suspect they are using Christianity as a reason to still hate, still kill, still do what they have always done. It pisses me off. Any gang that has something against me pisses me off. They should fuck off.
This could have been all avoided, everything. But instead, no, it isn't avoided because there are other people who think they know better. The mental health professionals who are suppost to care for me, don't. They are British, they are criminals, and should go back to where they come from but not without telling the people who they answer to to get over it.
This is stupid, I just want my life back. I shouldn't have to do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment