Well today is different. Today is a different day as was yesterday because then and now I didn't feel all angered up. This is how it should be, how it should have been, throughout.
I don't know whether this has been on the international news stations but there is a container ship in the bay that has hit a reef and an attempt is going to be made soon of salvaging the ship. The risk is an environmental disaster unlike New Zealand has never seen before if all the oil gushes out in a leak, especially if the ship breaks in half.
Like, wow. It seems to me there has to be a disaster once every three to six months or so to keep the ball rolling. The ball? Like planet Earth? I will say right here and now that the captain or whoever was piloting the ship at the time could be charged with something. I have seen the position of where the ship is and it appears to be in the same place where other ships have puffed on by. So with that, maybe the ship wasn't intentionally piloted into the reef to cause something like this happening.
The prime minister is due to be visiting today (it is already 3PM) to see for himself where the ship is and perhaps a few words for the six o'clock news, a photo or two for the newspapers, of course. That's important. Thinking about it now, I'd like to get on my bike and cycle down to where I think he could be visiting to protest against him. Yell things like,"OPPRESSION! MURDEROUS JEW! GO HOME DONKEY!". I think that's a new one, the latter. Donkey. John Key, donkey, get it? Or I could make up a chant,"GST HIKES? NO. ACC LEVYS? NO. ASSET SALES? NO."... and so on and so forth. Actually, I might just do that. But I would like to know where he actually will be visiting along our sandy white beach and when. He could have already been and already on the plane to his next appointment somewhere up or down this country of the long white cloud.
I don't think I'll be voting for him, somehow. I didn't like his connection, in whatever form it was, to the Exclusive Brethren, a religious sect. Neither will I be voting for the opposition. You know, its like they really do want to prove themselves to me, and only me, that they're worthy of my one vote. I might sit this election out again, for a second time. I have one regret voting for our former prime minister Helen Clark. I won't let you know what it is, but it must have been her feminist side that made it happen in the first place. But on the other hand there were many other good things about her government that were the reasons why I did vote for her to be prime minister FOR A FIFTH TIME! She was very capable. She wasn't our first woman prime minister, that was Jenny Shipley. Yes, even she worshipped me when I was thirteen years old. Paying attention Chinese government?
How do I feel about John Keys government? He campaigned on change, likened himself to Obama, and like Obama, has been pretty much the same as National governments in years gone by. Nothing special, nothing different. Just the same old bullshit. Special interest groups, I suspect.
Well Mr. prime minister (not sure whether I should capitalise prime minister), do your thing and get the hell out of Tauranga with or without me witnessing your visit and I think I have said this once before, tell your government muscle heads to go easy on me from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment