When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nothing to write about...

I don't know how long its been since my last entry.  A week?  Two weeks?  Three weeks?  Anyway, I will soon find out when I check the timestamps.  There was a bit of a surge of entries since my last but it all went quiet as you would know if you have been paying attention.  I still have my one loyal follower, a Malaysian woman, so thanks woman from Malaysia, I don't know how old you are.  Its weird too because I had another Malaysian woman, although she was only nineteen, be my loyal friend on a site called wiredclub.com on the Christmas of 2009.  Wow, it seems decades ago rather than two years.  Time flies when you're having fun they say, but all the fun I have had has been alone.

I still want to end this blog with a conclusion then wrap it up.  By wrapping the blog up it means just stopping the blog from being active or no more entries.  There could be another severe terrorist attack as in a biological attack on the horizon as I know now that I can see the future with upcoming movies on imdb.com (Internet Movie Database).  Yes, I have my trust in Hollywood but not in a good faithful way, a pessimistic critical way.  They were right about the Lybian conflict, right about me being known to police and right about my childhood photo of me at a zoo.  So, what do I mean?  Well, they made movies kind of depicting those events.  Battleground Los Angeles, Big Mommas House 3 and the Zookeeper.  I think there must be other movies that have been already released that shed light on my life too.  Music, too.  Anyway, I can't stop them.  They must be rolling in more money than I will ever know happier than a pig in shit.  They're crazy.  It must be possibly drug abuse mixed with the high degree of power that has done that to them.  Perhaps they just have so much money they don't know what to do with it anymore so they think...  Ah!  How about we take steps to do away with money completely the world over since we have so much power and all, we don't need it?  Everyone else is following suit the world over by I believe, the sabotage of capitalism that I have made known in my talk about 9/11 and I think once, about the economy.  Maybe Bohemian Grove has something to do with it?  That would be highly appropriate.  Politicians in America whether they be Democrat or Republican are, what I happened to read today, "two cheeks of the same ass".  It could be true here in New Zealand too.

Well, what more can I say?  I might go to a party on Friday night (tomorrow) that I am sure will be on given the night of the week.  I don't know what I'll do on Saturday, maybe just stay home throughout.  I'm still twenty five but I feel my best years have been taken from me.  I feel like I have been robbed.

Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment