Blogs. You can experience something such as a nightmare and log on to tell the world about it and do it via your blog. Well, this morning I had what must be the worst nightmare I have ever experienced.
I felt like my arms were being held down, poked with what I thought were needles, I was swearing to this imaginary person who in my nightmare, appeared to be a witch... I mean, I was trying to say these things but the words just wouldn't come out until they did nearer the end. Very strange. Just before I woke, I felt like air was being sucked out of me... I could feel the sensation as if a vacuum was inside of me. Then I woke in a mild sweat but my legs were sweating really bad.
That's some fucked up shit for sure. I thought,"Whoa, man.". What a fucking trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment