I registered on a site, I won't name which, that has banned me for posting an entry on a new blog about the death of Osama Bin Laden. The entry appeared on their main blog page and had to have been up there for about twelve hours before it slowly faded back onto the second page of updated blogs or something like that.
So I try and log in again but the site tells me that I will be activated in fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes goes by and I try again, this time the site tells me another fifteen minutes. I try a third time and the same result. I am guessing that I have been banned from using the site I'm talking about for good. And, I'm fine with that because the site had little activity anyway. It wasn't for me and that was something I realised after I had signed up.
Rest in peace, Osama Bin Laden.
No comments:
Post a Comment