When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, May 20, 2011

Nearing the end

I plan on ending this blog in August this year.  As you would have figured by now, the entries are few and far between.  But why August?  Well, that way I can say I had the blog up for a whole year.  August 23rd would be the date to make that so.

I have done so before, will do so now, and will probably do so again and that is reflect on what this blog has done for me, for you and just generally about this blog.

I dropped out of high school at sixteen and I'm sure I have already made it known to you that I did because of forces beyond my control but ultimately, I decided to leave and fall into an obsession with internet pornography.  Because of my lack of education, I'm not the most intelligent person in the world.  I even admittingly, don't know when to say I or I'm, when to use apostraphies before or after the S or describe a group of people by using they are or they're.  Hey, and I passed english too!  But in my last year, I struggled with almost everything.  One reason why I left.

Given that insight into how I have written, by hand, most of the entries that are on this blog website, I am now going to talk about the content.

This must be the third or fourth time I have brought this up, the Canterbury/Christchurch earthquake of September 4th, 2010 and February 22nd 2011.  Because of people who read this blog, because of probably the same people I have been talking about in my entries, I think that I have to bear responsibility for the tragedy that happened.  However, I don't accept.  If this blog, what I have done, has been me leaking or ratting out on someone or a group then it shouldn't necessarily be taken that way.  Do I feel sympathy for the people of Christchurch and the province of Canterbury for what happened?  No.  But I did feel sorry for the animals, still not enough for me to want to donate however.  Let me say this again, I do not accept responsibility for the earthquakes, the destruction and the loss of life that happened there.  Perhaps God needs to take that responsibility, huh?  You know, your christian God.

I think the above is the highlight of this blog.  I mean, it just had to happen.  Everything about me has to be great but I am really a perverted dickhead that is suppost to have low morale.  Fuck this shit.  Really, fuck this shit.

The handle unwashedflyer is a handle that Microsoft generated for me but probably really is the product of intervention by the little green men of some government.  Hahaha.

Full steam ahead toward the latter part of August this year.  Peep! peep! peep! peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment