When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wikileaks.com

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/4267474/WikiLeaks-release-secret-US-documents

Congratulations! 

In the country that has been said "life was better under Saddam Hussein", Iraq... torture, war crimes - just a big clusterfuck of atrocity has been leaked again by wikileaks.com.

The point of this latest leak is to take what crediblity is left away from a war that has been unpopular for Obama just as much as it was for Bush.  Yay!  Terrorists win!  You know?  The non-believers who are falling victim to the tyranny of the new world order saints and angels.  A war that was started over either one blowjob or about six months of chronic masturbation by a man who has been caught up in their unrelenting conspiracy but has gone on for seven years and counting with or without coalition force involvement.  Jesus, how idealist can you get?

Mixed feelings.  But I am the key unless I die before I get some more and start another war according to this strange new world order.  I don't think I buy it.

And, I know what it is like.  As I am a victim of torture by the hand of likely the United States government and their associates whoever they may be.  I never asked for this.  You don't conspire against someone for better or for worse from the day they're born as it is in my case.

I'm just like, so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment