I don't really know what is going on, but there seems to be a secret war going on between some group (not Al-Qaeda) and the Pentagon. It was brought to my attention that there was a shooting in March of this year of two Pentagon police officers in a metro subway station. Well, I didn't know of that until earlier this week. To add to that, there had been shots fired at the Pentagon this past week.
Look, I will not be fooled... okay? I would have done the latest act of terrorism... criminal act personally if I had been given the chance. Like I said, I will not be fooled. I must be aware that I don't know for sure who is (or was if they're still alive) responsible for my attempted assassination in 1988 but signs point to the United States government and they got away with it if so.
If the two incidents I speak of were done by Jews, then fuck off because I hold you all partly responsible (what with all your influence in the mainstream media and all) for my persecution and you can't convince me no matter how many times you deny it.
I am happy that this had happened. I still want to know who is conspiring against me to ultimately lead to my death (which almost happened this time last year from an attempted suicide). But I know enough to know that there is government involvement along with their associates, the very echelons of organised crime. For what? To make something out of someone? Give me a fucking break.
What a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment