When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, October 1, 2010

Verbal attack on politician

I had the opportunity this afternoon to speak to a high profile politician (who is also a former deputy prime minister) and frankly, exposed to thousands of people listening, the "governments secret war of terrorism" against their own people.  This was on national radio.

Don't I know it?  I know the ruthless state torture I am experiencing by now a new governments hand since 2008.  I know their wares are orbiting earth as I write this bringing about the new holocaust.  Myself,  I have no defence but this blog and to attack physically if I can.  They're screwing me over and have screwed over others.  Mark my words, they will probably screw me over until death.  Catfish?

I happened to vote for that politician and his leader plus the rest of their party in 2005.  A meaningless vote from one.  They had won that election easily even if regardless.  But when your government wants to have their vendetta against you, a citizen, then you have to question what is good for the people second.

No comments:

Post a Comment