When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, August 31, 2012

Six week journey to a six-pack of abominal muscle...

So over the weekend I partied more but avoided beer.  I instead had GINGER beer and more vodka.  Saturday night seemed such a short night to me.  The international rugby started late as it was being played in Australia then the next two or three hours just flew by after in a club watching clothed and naked girlies dance for cash.  This was nothing new, I think I was just bothered by how I was a party of one, alone, and all the much younger people (as in probably barely legal boys and girls) surrounding me who were there with me actually... they should have been all over eighteen though.  I have also been feeling strangely frightened for no particular reason and even suicidal at dusk, before I go out, when the sun is setting.  That is nothing new either however.

DAY ONE, WEEK THREE

Ten minutes stretching.  I would like to strongly emphasize how important it is to stretch.  If you stretch well, your arms and legs, for ten or fifteen minutes, you will find these exercises much more easier.  Your arms and legs will become so much more easier to move.  When I used to do tae-kwon-doe, we would stretch for twenty minutes.  When I think back, I know now how wonderful stretching was for me to enable me to do things I just wouldn't have been able to do without it.  From today, my routine has changed.  After my stretching, I perform lunge walks (see link on how to do these).  After fifteen minutes of those, I then sprint between two trees on and off and do press ups in sets of five.  When I have stopped to catch my breath back, I do more stretching instead of standing around doing nothing.  I also do all of that for fifteen minutes.  Then I come home and do a fifteen minute run then ANOTHER fifteen minutes doing crunches.  I really enjoy the crunches because I can feel that exercise working my mid-section.  After all of that, I'm done.

DAY TWO, WEEK THREE

More of the same.  I was able to sprint between the two trees for four minutes instead of the two minutes yesterday.  On the treadmill, I held speed eight for five minutes then speed nine for five minutes, I had quite a bit of energy.

DAY THREE, WEEK THREE

More of the same once again.  But I did have a pain in my right leg behind my knee while sprinting, however it just went away as I continued on.  I also experienced a condition called gyroscopic crisis... this is a side-effect to do with my anti-psychotic medication.  This was distracting and didn't allow me to perform as well as I could have without it.  Still, I completed my fifteen minutes well and was satisfied with my performance, much better than yesterday and the day before.  I also performed lunge walks, but I see little point in how doing these help me with my six-pack, but I did them anyway.  I came home and did fifteen minutes on my treadmill then fifteen minutes crunches so once again, an hour of training.  I was almost going to reach speed ten but decided against it.  I reached speed eight.

Today, I also spoke to my dietician.  She advised me to end my low carbohydrate diet soon as they do not want to be held legally liable if anything happens to me as in something that might require me to be rushed to hospital.  This is all well and good, but I'm not satisfied still with what the diet has done for me.  I still have fat, I am thin... but not completely satisfied with how I am.  I have been on this diet for almost eight months now and I wish I could stay on it longer, but the news today has made me think against it.

DAY FOUR, WEEK THREE

More of the same.  I was able to hold speed nine for OVER five minutes.  Going by this trend, I'm getting better and better.

DAY FIVE, WEEK THREE

More of the same except I felt a pain in my right leg again behind my knee and the sprinting was a struggle at first but I actually got better at it with more power as I continued and I stopped running on the treadmill at five minutes because I was getting extremely angry for no reason, so I stopped before I burst out into uncontrollable swearing.  As you would have read, I have also been feeling frightened and suicidal at times too for no particular reason.  I do not do recreational drugs such as marijuana or ecstasy and I will think a bit more about talking to someone comfortably over the phone about how I have been feeling and especially if I feel that way again.  I will not talk to mental health professionals who have the power to change or up my medication.  They can not be trusted... and that is sad.

A rest now over the next couple of days and back into it next Monday.

DAY ONE, WEEK FOUR

So what the fuck was I supposed to do to begin this week?  I tried to find another playground on Google which has monkey bars or pull up bars and a straight standard inclined slide but the best I could find was about ten kilometers away and I just wasn't up to driving there.  I could have caught a bus but I thought no.  I will continue on and if nothing changes then I might do an extra week containing those exercises.

Ten minutes stretching, one hundred and twenty press-ups in sets of thirty and twenty, thirty minutes running and I held speed eight for ten minutes, then fifteen minutes doing crunches.  I could really feel my abdominals as I did them.

You know, I'm doubting now at the end of this I am going to have a washboard set of abs, maybe it will take a bit longer than just six weeks... as in twelve.  This dislocation or movement in my ribs came back but I continued on with my crunches.  Anyway, this day has been done and dusted.  I will be seeing my doctor this Wednesday for a medical certificate to possibly allow me to continue on my low-carb diet.  Then after, get more shakes, fruit, meat and vegetables... I hope.

I also completed another ten kilometers in about eighty minutes.  I was just sitting outside in the sun and then I asked myself whether I wanted to do another run and the answer was yes, so I did.  Please, hold your applause.

DAY TWO, WEEK FOUR

I was really sore from yesterday but I had a shake then got on my treadmill to attempt a thirty minute run.  But I had to stop at ten minutes because I had a huge stitch in my right abdomen so then I moved on to one hundred and twenty press-ups in sets of twenty and thirty then fifteen minutes doing crunches.  I got back on my treadmill and completed the last twenty minutes, I was really really close to giving up at twenty five minutes.  My legs were aching, I had a stitch (from drinking or eating just before running), then suddenly toward the end my breathing malfunctioned and I was struggling for breath.  Still, I completed my one hour and I should be happy with that.  At this point in time, I might complete another ten kilometer run either tomorrow or Friday.  I'm thinking more probably this Friday.

DAY THREE, WEEK FOUR

Maybe I attempted another run too early.  Maybe I got too ahead of myself.  I was able to complete seven point five kilometers non-stop until I had to rest once, then I finished pretty much the remainder of my distance until I rested again.  This was incredibly hard, running at seven point five kilometers an hour, no joke.  I found this much harder than what I did on Monday on the spur of the moment.  I think maybe I should have waited for Friday.  All up I did eleven kilometers.

More of the same to finish my exercising, I must have exercised for about over two hours.

DAY FOUR, WEEK FOUR

I could be coming down with a virus, I have taken paracetamol to help me recover quickly.  Because of this reason, I suspect it is because I did complete my one hour training, but not as well as I have done before.  More of the same, what more can I say.

DAY FIVE, WEEK FOUR

No training today, too unwell.  I have been infected with a mild virus or seasonal illness and I just don't have the same strength.  This has happened at a good time though!  Because I now have two days to recover before I start on week five.

No comments:

Post a Comment