Below is a message I was going to post on the NZ Herald website, on this report that I have linked to, but now put it on this blog instead. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10816451 ...
-----
I do believe that Dotcom made a valid point on Campbell Live some months ago that YouTube and other sites get away with piracy so felt he was being picked on for perhaps in my mind some ulterior motive.
But on the other hand I do suspect that Dotcom is guilty of crimes that haven't come to light yet which are far more serious than just internet piracy such as terrorism, human trafficking, slavery, conspiracy to murder, breach of privacy both online and offline and drug offenses. He doesn't have those flaunting plates on his luxurious cars such as MAFIA, STONED... and so on for nothing. He has the criminal respect and he enjoys all the attention he gets from showboating, he is like John Gotti.
He is no friend of mine.
-----
No comments:
Post a Comment