When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, June 17, 2013

Auckland, New Zealand

 Playstation 1 at the Auckland museum.
 Auckland museum.
 Britomart, the transport hub of Auckland.
 Corner of Quay street facing west, scene reminds me of London or Tokyo.
 Facing east, on a Symonds street overbridge.
 How many pedestrians hit today?
 Old Auckland train station.  A new one was built (Britomart) because this building was originally built too far away.
 Looking up Queen street, facing north.
 Out in west Auckland, a nice shot of something to fill the entire scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment