When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another entry

Well, maybe I was thinking too positively in my last post and gave you, the reader, the wrong impression.

When I started this blog, how I am feeling right now or just a couple of days ago was how I was feeling back then, in August of 2010.  The pain can get unbearable and as I have brought up before, I don't know whether what I experience day to day is doing me any long term damage or rather doing any damage to my real health.

I am tired too, I hate this life.  I wake up every morning and I don't feel down or think, I hate this life, I don't think particularly anything.  I just wake up and carry on.

I have something to be happy about, tomorrow I will still try to sell my car and also, I get paid sooner or later.  Money can buy happiness?  Crime does pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment