When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, April 29, 2012

A couple of things...

So this new Blogger layout... I like it, so far.  That is to say from the log in screen to this message screen, I haven't explored it yet.  It is also interesting to note that there are changes about to happen at Wikipedia as well.  I wonder if it has anything to do with C.I.S.P.A.?  You know, the bill that passed the other day in the United States to do with the Internet.  Maybe, but I have told you my position on that and that is I could care less either way, I'm on the fence.  I find it funny that those who said S.O.P.A. and P.I.P.A. were a threat to freedom of speech are the same people who secretly want to take that, and other freedoms away.  Here in New Zealand the anti-file sharing law passed about a year or so ago now and the point of it, to try and fight file sharing or piracy, has pretty much fell flat on its ass as only about six people in this country have been prosecuted so far.  Before the bill passed, those who opposed it warned the policing of the law would be like Skynet from the Terminator movies.  They got together in downtown Auckland, in Aotea Square, and said so.  Only about fifteen of them as I recall.  For some reason, nobody else really gave a fuck.  Then later on Kim Dotcom got busted, around the same time as P.I.P.A. and S.O.P.A.... I can't remember which came before what but I know it was around the same time.

What I wanted to tell you all is that I am still alive but I do sincerely think that I might only have from a year to about two or three years at the most (three years is being very hopeful), left, to live.  Yes, the persecution has been a continuously gruelling experience every day for the last ten years and I still know there are ways out.  I think if it had of been anyone else, they would have to be super-human like me to have survived this long.  On the world stage, expect religion to influence more in our lives.  Now, just because I think and say that doesn't mean I am right because I could still be wrong but the writing is already on the wall, I know it.  Certain mind control religious cults are on the rise, on the up and up, and show no signs of slowing down to complete their quest for total control of everything and everyone.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment