When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just say NO to John Key message

-----

Oh, hello, me again.  I can't remember when I posted my last, but also my first lengthy message to ALL my loyal supporters, haha!  As I have described to my friends, this Facebook page may have started as being about our prime minister, but has turned into something quite different.  I have seen anti-semitism, homophobia and as of late, many people have decided to change their avatar to a boy or girl!

One thing about you people is that you seem to have this conspiracy thing going on with Israel, the Godfather, the Illuminati and so on but the crunch is that probably all of you are those same people that you say you are so against!  The hypocrisy is incredible!  Still, good luck on taking back New Zealand I guess.   But if you really desire a concrete change within the politics of this country, I can tell you it will require you to eventually betray your Freemason overlords who play both sides of the game, who don't care who they fuck with, who apparently have, according to conspiracy nut heroes like Alex Jones, all the power.

As far as the New Zealand government goes, ANY government, they should have stayed out of this game.  But no, they were dumb enough to get involved and if they never did, from the beginning, there is a strong possibility this page would have never existed.  I see something down the page that says, GOVERNMENT IS MEANT TO SERVE, NOT RULE.  I also believe that the separation of church and state is important to prevent clusterfucks like this from happening.  If you know even just a little of the bible, god is indeed a ruler, so I guess even our heavenly father is in the wrong too.  So delete this message if I make your page look bad, I don't think I really care.  That's what happened last time and I didn't care.

-----

I was going to post that above on their Facebook page but decided against it.  However here it is here for all of you to read, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment