There is no god yet all Christians know it but still their god lives on in the figment of their imaginations and nowhere else. The truth is, the government is god. Not every government, but namely the United States and Israel. All their allies are in on the big secret. Fuck god, fuck Christianity, fuck the mob, fuck the United States government and the Israeli government, fuck Freemasons, fuck Jews, fuck the media... because they all hate me and want to see me dead. Fuck them all. And why not? Because they feel the same way about me.
I was right all along, there is no fuckin' god. Jesus is dead and the bible is a novel. The United States government is a joke because they do such laughable things especially years ago when Bush was president. FUCK THEM ALL.
I WILL DESTROY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT, THE ISRAELI PEOPLE... ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ME. KILL ALL CHRISTIANS.
I'M NOT DRUNK, I DON'T DRINK. DON'T TRY AND FUCKIN' TWIST THIS AROUND YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD, FUCK YOU. ITS BECAUSE OF YOU, SO FUCK YOU.
FTW.
No comments:
Post a Comment